Top Six Student Resolutions

Noor Raza and Vicki Zhang

It’s a new year and a fresh start for all! And because of this everyone has a new goal in their mind for their New Year Resolution. Yea, some of us get lazy and let go of our hopes for becoming a “new” person, but we all still make them. Each resolution is different and diverse from one another.

CHS reports that these are there top resolutions for 2017.

1. Getting All A’s Many students have the goal of getting all A’s in school because they want to get good grades. Good grades lead to success in school and, yada, yada, yada, 10 years later in life maybe you’ll end up successful. Arnitra Randolph, a sophomore here at CHS stated that, “There is always that one B that messes up the whole thing” Like her, many students feel that way. The B’s got to go this year.

2. Stop Procrastinating Many people in school are procrastinators and they know it. Putting off work causes huge stress on a person when all the work gets piled up with a short time to complete it. It’s not a good habit for school as you get more and more work. So, many are trying to stop procrastinating for this new year. ” I want to stop procrastinating and in order to do that, I will complete the homework the day it was given,” junior Nandini Vaishnav.

3. Growing a YouTube Channel You heard it! There are some students with YouTube channels and want to spread it around. “It’s a big goal of mine, growing my YouTube channel and all. Ill be posting more often, editing and collaborating more with other Youtubers and companies,” Randolph exclaimed.

4. Accepting Your Flaws Fearing that people don’t like you for you is a big thing to some people. They tend to worry about how others will perceive them as. Making this a New Years Resolution is really important to some students. “I want to be confident and accepting. I want to be able to not care what others think of me,” Vicah Blair, sophomore at CHS, explained.

5. Being More Confident Were you ever scared to perform in front of a big crowd and had butterflies in your stomach when you got up there all nervous? Well, it’s a new year so it’s time for a switcheroo. Being confident is a big part of life and is needed to be successful in the future. “I want to not get as nervous when performing solos and performing in front of big crowds,” Blair described.

6. Cleaning Your Room “Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere, clean up, clean up, everybody do your share.” We have been singing along to that song since we were little toddlers but did we ever include this in our daily lives? Not really. Right after first grade, we would forget all that we were taught on tidying up. Many people have messy rooms as a result and want to be more organized. “For this year, I want to keep my room clean and organized,” sophomore Eden Beyene explained.

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

• Top Six Student Resolutions

Top Six Student Resolutions