December Horoscopes

December Horoscopes

Katrina Bucher and Rayner Reinhardt

The snow is falling, the halls are decked, and the frost is biting. What do the stars predict for you this holiday season? Find out with December horoscopes! 

Aries (March 21- April 19) 

Aries, you may feel a lot of stress going into this month but keep pushing through. Gift buying and decorating may seem overwhelming but try to relax and enjoy the holiday season! Break will come before you know it. 

Taurus (April 20- May 20) 

Hey, Taurus, it may feel like your life lately has been too good to be true, but guess what, it’s true! Enjoy your successes and positives in life, you’ve earned it. Remember how you’re feeling now and keep that mentality for as long as you can. It’s time for some holiday cheer. 

Gemini (May 21- June 20) 

This month is your month to make the changes you’ve always wanted to make. Cut your hair, get new friends, try a new restaurant. The weather is changing, and you can too! There are new opportunities everywhere, you just have to be open to them. 

Cancer (June 21- July 22) 

Cancer, this is going to be your month of service! The holidays are a perfect time to give back to your community, or even right here at school with the giving tree project. Get involved and show your gratitude! 

Leo (July 23- August 22) 

This month may be a good time to be cautious, Leo. Second quarter is moving by fast, and before you now it a whole semester will have passed. You have to be careful not to slip during this important school time before winter break. Be sure you stay cool and calm, even if some things may not go your way.  

Virgo (August 23- September 22) 

Virgo, I think this month you may bite off a little more than you can chew. It’s good to be polite, but don’t be afraid to tell someone no and relax a little. The holiday season is busy for everyone, so don’t add unnecessary pressure to yourself. You should enjoy the free time you get just as much as anyone else. 

Libra (September 23- October 22) 

Alright, Libra, time to start the grind again. There are only four weeks until winter break, but these weeks are vital. There’s no excuse to slack off. While it may be easy for school to float to the back of your head during the holidays, but you have got to stay on top of everything. I mean you, seniors! 

Scorpio (October 23- November 21) 

December is going to have a lot of opportunities for you, Scorpio! That girl you’ve had a friend-crush on, go ask her to hang out! New CCBC classes you want to try? Go for it. This month is full of new things for you to try, so don’t be shy. 

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21) 

Some things in your life probably seem a little shaky right now. November may have hard start, but December will be the time where you’ll be reminded of family, friends, and other good things in your life. Be patient, and good times will come to you, Sagittarius. 

Capricorn (December 22- January 19) 

You have had a spectacular November, Capricorn, and December is going to be just as good!  Jolly decorations, family and friends, and gifts! You are definitely thriving this December. Time to forget about the past and focus on the future. 

Aquarius (January 20- February 18) 

This month will be the month of adventure for you, Aquarius. Good or bad, you’ll end the year with a bang due to your new experiences you’re about to have. Be smart and have fun this month and be better than ever going into 2019. 

Pisces (February 19- March 20) 

Things may have seemed like they were never looking up, Pisces, but everything is about to change. Your hard work and stress will all be worth it in the form of an amazing holiday season and new year. Be proud of your struggles and enter 2019 with a positive attitude. Good things are to come.

Katrina Bucher, Writer

Hi, I'm Katrina Bucher, a senior here at CHS. I love to play softball, golf, and hang out with my friends. I'm really happy to be writing for the school...

Rayner Reinhardt, Writer

My name's Rayner Reinhardt, and I'm a senior at CHS. I'm really excited to be returning to the Comet staff and keep up with the school's news!

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

• December Horoscopes

December Horoscopes