Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Mira Loomis, Staff

As simple as it seems, lip balm is used by the majority of the students in high school and is more often than not taken for granted.  

There are multiple brands of lip balm. Lip balm is defined as a small stick of a wax-like substance that holds the purpose of relieving a person of dry lips or chapped lips. Each brand has different ingredients that will help different people based on how their body works.  

Along with each brand, comes numerous flavors that are chosen based on the customers preference. In this day and age, mint-related flavors or fruity flavors are popular. 

“Burt’s Bees is awesome! And I normally wear it just in winter or around late fall/early spring, especially when it’s windy outside,” PLTW teacher Kevin Bochinski added. 

Some of the most popular lip balm brands are Burt’s Bees 100% natural moisturizing Lip Balm, Vaseline Lip Balm, Aquaphor Lip Repair, EOS, Chapstick Classic brand, and Carmex. 

“My favorite lip balm brand is Burt’s Bees because it helps keep my lips moist and what I use actually has no flavor but there are multiple flavors for Burt’s Bees,” sophomore Caroline Capo included.  

Apart from the more commonly used lip balm brands, there are other brands that people prefer over the better known brands. 

“My favorite lip balm is called ‘All Good Lips’ and it’s like an essential oil lip balm and it tastes good” sophomore Blythe Megarity commented. 

According to The Best Lip Balm, “The best lip balm provides long-lasting moisture without using potential irritants. Our top pick, the $3 Badger Classic Lip Balm Unscented, boasts one of the simplest formulas of any we tested, and its ‘just-applied’ feeling lasts the longest” 

Mira Loomis, Staff

I'm a sophomore. I play lacrosse all year round, and I'm a lifeguard for Hunting Hills Swim Club. I play the violin, piano, guitar, and I sing.

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Valentine’s Day Clichés: No Way or OK?

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Stay Immune to Senioritis

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Spider Man Moves into ‘Spider Verse’

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Have Fun in the Dead of Winter

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Forgotten History: The Integration of CHS

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Let’s Talk About Periods (For Once)

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Red Dead Redemption 2: A Sequel Worth Waiting For

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Day In the Life of T.O

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Cell Phones Distract, Teachers Say

• Favorite Lip Balm Brands

Winter Wonder Week: A Second Spirit Week!

Favorite Lip Balm Brands