May Horoscopes

May Horoscopes

Aries (March 21- April 20)

You have so much energy this month, Aries. Go out and try things you’ve never done before, and make sure you have no regrets. Invite your friends and your family along for some things, but, most importantly, seek out new things with yourself. Spending quality time alone will not only bring you closer to yourself, but provide you with a new sense of calm that will draw others nearer as well.

Taurus (April 21- May 21)

You’re feeling a lot of excitement this month, Taurus. Last month you discovered something new that made you happy, and you made an effort to keep it/them in your life. Continue experiencing that happiness throughout this month, but weigh the pros and cons carefully. Decide if this new thing or person is worth keeping in your life long-term. Even if the answer is a resounding “yes,” give it some time and think wisely!

Gemini (May 22-June 21)

You’re experiencing many positive vibes this month, Gemini. Build on that momentum now while you still have a couple more weeks of school, before the start of summer. It’s a great time to hang out with friends you haven’t talked to in a while. Exercising your social skills could snowball into new close relationships this month, so don’t be afraid to get out there and enjoy this May!

Cancer (June 22- July 22)

You’re feeling the urge to fix a relationship in your life currently, Cancer. You should reach out to this person, and confront them about your feelings. You’ve been feeling constant guilt and your guts been telling you to do this for a while now. Stop putting it off, and fix the relationship. This is also a good time to focus on other relationships that are seemingly steady for now. Build on them and make sure they remain rock solid.

Leo (July 23- August 22)

You’ve been feeling the need for some attention lately, Leo. Whether it come from a friends, family, or your partner, you’ve been feeling left out. Try and express these feelings as nicely as possible but don’t feel bad about bringing it up; after all, you deserve some consideration this month after focusing so diligently on the ups and downs of those around you.

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

You’ve been recently craving excitement in your life lately, Virgo. You’ve been bored with the same every-day routine, and the same expected confrontations, with the same people. It’s time for some adventure. Whether it’s looking forward to and attending a concert or starting at a new job for a change in scenery, add some excitement to your life and create some new memories in the process.

Libra (September 23- October 22)

While many praise it as one of your best qualities, your gentle nature may lead to your getting pushed around this month, Libra. Others may look down on you as less strong or smart, but it’s time to prove them wrong. Remain confident in your abilities and keep doing your thing, regardless of comments from others. In time, your actions will speak louder to others than their words.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21)

It’s it a good thing you like the spotlight so much, Scorpio, because it’s coming your way! This month brings unexpected situations that may force you to regain or take control. Others look up to you for your courageous and spontaneous ways, but be mindful that you do have a tendency to fly off the handle. Now is an opportune time for working toward overcoming this bad habit because anger/stress management will be constantly needed. Keep your calm, and be ready for what May throws at you.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Travel is in the air, Sagittarius, whether it’s a day visit less than a mile away or a years-in-the-making trip half-way around the world. A get-away this month is keen to give you some clarity and relaxation that you may not even have known you needed. Go alone or with a very small group of people to thoroughly enjoy the experience. Your wandering spirit is quite active this May, so go explore!

Capricorn (December 22- January 19)

Strengthening friendships is a big theme this May, Capricorn. Maybe this means making an effort to reconnect with someone you’ve lost touch with or drifted from. Or even if you feel that you’ve got all your relationships on lockdown, take some extra time to let your friends know that you appreciate them. This month is also about taking real steps toward long-term goals and ambitions, even if these steps are seemingly small. Remember, they have to get done sometime!

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

You’re feeling conflicted right now, Aquarius. A new person has entered your life and you’re not quite sure how exactly they fit into it. You feel as though you need more time to think it all through, but be careful not to be irrational, and remember that people don’t always stick around forever! Spend more time with this person and be open to new directions and places they could take you.

Pisces (February 19- March 20)

Life, though still quite hectic, is looking up for you, Pisces. May will bring you some clarity regarding some long standing issues, and render you open to new and thrilling experiences. Knowing that summer is just around the corner has also got you in perpetually good spirits. Just keep in mind that though school is winding down, you still need to put in some effort, as much as you’re ready to kick back and relax. Keep on your school work and appreciate what this month brings you.

May Horoscopes