Your April Horoscope

Sarah Westrick, Staff

Predictions for your life this April.

Aries (March 21 – April 20)

Spring Break is right around the corner, and you couldn’t be more ready, Aries. You have great big plans this break and you’re very excited. You’ve worked extremely hard this past quarter and it’s about time for do something different! You are a great worker, and you deserve the grades you got.

Taurus (April 21 – May 21)

Many new and exciting things have been happening in your life lately, Taurus. Your happiness is taking over your emotions, and you’ve constantly got that one person on your mind. Things in your life have been great, and you’ve had a great last couple of weeks. Continue to make the best out of every day.

Gemini (May 22 – June 21)

You’ve been very busy lately, Gemini. Balancing things you want to do with things you have to do has been extra difficult for you the last couple of weeks. You’ve started to become closer with people you don’t know all that well and are starting to develop new feelings for a special someone.

Cancer (June 22 – July 22)

Unlike your Aries friends, you are not ready for the spring to kick in. Spring means the end of this quarter, and less time to get up your current grades. Constant stress mode has kicked in and you just want more time! Make sure to get some rest over your break, you need it!

Leo (July 23-August 22)  

Your strong leadership skills will come in handy this month, but do not try too hard to control those around you. Use you competitive edge to your advantage. Why do anything if you don’t plan on being the best, right Leo? On the 17th, you will need to make a decision; don’t rush any decisions that could have long-term effects. Sometimes taking a few extra days to contemplate can have great benefits.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)  

Your great organization and attention to details will come in handy this month, Virgo. As your school work begins to pile up, take time to finish tasks on time. Falling behind is unlike your natural ambition. You will come into a sum of money this month; use these funds to pamper yourself and relax after you complete all of your schoolwork. On the 22nd, you will face a great challenge; remain patient—the storm will pass by the 24th.

Libra (September 23 – October 22)  

You will need to make quick decisions this month. Although this  will stress you out, trust your gut. The first choice is often the best choice and, when making quick decisions, go with your gut feeling and everything will work out in the end. During March it will be important for you to balance your work time with your play time… go out and have fun, but only do so when your other commitments are taken care of. Don’t doubt yourself, Libra. You will be far more successful if you leave the judgements of others behind you.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)  

Do not abandon your honest nature and don’t be afraid to open up to your peers this month. The 7th, 8th, and 9th will all be challenging days for you to face alone; rely on the support from friends to help you get through these times. Although you enjoy keeping things to yourself, you will need to open up this month to be truly successful. Secrets, secrets are no fun, unless you share with everyone, Scorpio. Your personal feelings will come out on their own this month, whether you want them to or not. Accepting a little assistance from others never hurt anything but an ego. Prioritizing your personal well-being this month will be very important.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Remember, Sagittarius, that while self-reliance is an important trait, you don’t have to get through everything alone. You might feel that your schedule is heating up right now, but it’s about to come to a boil. Be open with others and confide in them when you feel overwhelmed, their reactions may surprise you! Look for some brief relief on the 31st, and keep your head up this April!

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

You may be feeling apprehensive this month, Capricorn. An important event is approaching quicker than you’d like, and you may not feel fully prepared. As one of the more practical signs, Capricorns do not usually like to “wing it” or venture into the unknown without a map, but your abilities to think and act on your feet are stronger than you know. Trust these instincts, Capricorn; you may learn more about yourself in the process.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

Previously immediate issues in your life have calmed, at least for now, Aquarius! April is more about going with the flow but also taking in as much information as you can. You’re asking big questions this month, not just to others, but to yourself as well. Don’t get discouraged or intimidated; your confidence is all you need to work toward these answers.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Things are looking up for you, Pisces! Be aware, however, of the gravity of the effect you have on those who are closest to you. Take a breath and remain open-minded and supportive. Feeling at peace with the events in your life is also an overarching theme this month. You’re in your element right now; stay focused and enjoy it!

• Your April Horoscope

• Your April Horoscope

• Your April Horoscope

• Your April Horoscope

• Your April Horoscope

• Your April Horoscope

• Your April Horoscope

Confessions of a Chapstick Junkie

• Your April Horoscope

National Champs in Your Own Backyard: Bennett Blazers

• Your April Horoscope

One American Perspective From Another

• Your April Horoscope

Rogue One, Meh

Your April Horoscope